Jesse Thomas – State Farm Insurance Agent

1300 Dacy Ln Suite 160, Kyle, TX 78640, USA

About Jesse Thomas – State Farm Insurance Agent

4.8 / 5

from reviews

    Larry Cline
    -
    September 13, 2022

    It is so easy dealing with Jesse Thomas' office and staff. I needed to update my policy as I swapped vehicles. The call was so easy and quick. 99% of the time when you call them you get a live person to talk to and the other 1% they are calling you back before you can leave a message. Making the update to my policy probably took a total of 5 minutes before I had in my possession my updated insurances cards. So easy and friendly to work with!! Highly recommend them!

    Chasity B
    -
    October 24, 2022

    Jesse and his team are amazing! I was speaking with Taylor over the phone about a quote for auto and renters insurance I had submitted online, she helped answer any questions I had and was very knowledgeable. I made the switch from another insurance company and I’m glad I did! Great customer service! Highly recommend :)

    Kevin Johnson
    -
    August 05, 2022

    Taylor was quick and concise with helping me out. I didn't have to wait very long to speak with a live person and got through with my phone call within 10 minutes from my first dial. They also helped me save on my auto policy! Will definitely be looking at switching other policies over when I have to renew!

    Lisa DiGiacomo
    -
    September 12, 2022

    Taylor was awesome. She went above and beyond when it came to finding a good time we could talk due to my work schedule. She explained everything thoroughly and answered all mine and my questions. She was very friendly. I would recommend Taylor and State Farm to anyone seeking insurance.

    Dilan Platts
    -
    June 14, 2022

    Jesse was fantastic! He went out of his way to help me avoid a bill that I didn’t even know I was going to have to pay. Great customer service, definitely would recommend to anyone looking for new insurance!

    Jesse Thomas – State Farm Insurance Agent

    Our Address

    1300 Dacy Ln Suite 160, Kyle, TX 78640, USA

    Ad 2

    Check out our Digital Coupon Book for instant deals and savings sent directly to your mobile device.

    Read More

    Gain more local exposure for your brand… ask us how!

    Read More

    SHOP LOCAL - CHECK OUT KYLE / BUDA DEALS

    Access a complete directory of local coupons, discounts, offers, specials, and deals from local businesses in the Greater Kyle/Buda area.  Check back frequently for the latest available deals.